Thursday 2 September 2010

New Fabric Purchases

On a slight detour from mine and little p's opticians appointments this morning we ventured into a small department store in Farnham.  It doesn't have a very extensive fabric collection and it is mostly geared for the quilting market, but I did catch sight of these two lovely fabrics from Clothworks.  They immediately conjured up an idea for a simple autumnal a line pinafore for Little P complete with contrasting fabric ruffle at the hem.  So I bought a metre of each on the spot! 
I also stocked up on some small haberdashery items as I am keep to make some little fabric bags to store Polly Pocket paraphernalia in. Little P received her first set of Polly Pocket for her recent birthday and the pieces are very small so I'm worried about losing them unless we can devise a suitable storage option!

No comments:

Post a Comment